Monday, February 9, 2009

Exchange Participant Experience


"I am doing my internship in India with other trainees from all around the world. I'm developing others and community in India while developing my self as human being as well.
India is like no other destination I have been to. The land is exotic, the people are colorful, warm and friendly. In a country as deverse and complex as India, it is not surprising to find that people here reflect the rich glories of the past.
INDIA... durprise me all the time"

This is the story of Mas Andhika, AIESEC LC Bandung Exchange Participant who is doing internship in India...
How's your story gonna be..??

Have YOUR own life changing experience by contact:
joe2nh@yahoo.com or
joe2nh@gmail.com

Yuni: 0838 2943 3399







No comments:

Post a Comment