Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Story from Bangalore





This is a letter from Mas Andika, AIESEC Exchange Participant He is a student of Industrial Engineering ITB and now doing his internship in Bangalore, India. He sent this letter to Dessy, Vice President of Outgoing Exchange AIESEC LC Bandung

Yes, this is his story...
What about yours?

Dessy
I FEEL SO GOOD

Since i've arrived in india, there many unanticipated unpredictable and unbelievable things happened..

this country so different..... the culture, people, believe and %&^$%#^$%%...
TOTALLY UNIQUE...
So amazing... The Palaces in Mysore, Gardens, Beaches in GOA, Downtown in Bangalore, the movie theater, the bus stations (oohh so comfort)...
and not only colourfull india... But there Also 8 rommates, friends from other apartements, Parties... So KALERFUL... and then wherever I go in India i met alot young people from europe, US and Asia... most of them are backpackers.. they’re not only travel to india to explore this country for fun, but to also to explore and discover themselves..

Actually i really want to go to north india like kashmir and triangle golden city, unfortunately I dont think I have enough time to travel and to see all india...
for me this country offer manythings to explore, theres many stories about some sacred places that make me curious more and want to explore more...

I admit that sometimes "the unique things" make me mad, angry and I always say : "what wrong with this country, what the F***, WHAT????, Crazy!!!"
and my friends did too....

But those things made us our life change
we think hard for the wayout of problems, we seldom feel comfort when we go out from our apartment, we often meet unpredictable and unanticipated situations...

After more 1&half months, I think unconciuosly we learned how to deal with people, how to make quick decision, how to apreciate people and life..,

for me India is best country for young people to explore... i have alot of fun, a bunch of friends, many troubles, alot things to see at the same time...

Thanx Dessy



1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    Anyone travelling to bangalore for your travelling needs visit this site...Bangalore Travel needs

    ReplyDelete